8 years ago today I married my sweetheart in the Bountiful Temple. He is my better half and my best friend. We have had probably the most rewarding and difficult year of our marriage the past year and are still kicking, .....and kissing. I can't believe how fast time goes but I guess thats ok since we have eternity.
So here are the top 8 things I love about being married to you....
1. Someone to always laugh with and at me...
2. You gave me 3 amazingly beautiful kids....I couldn't have done it without you.... :)
3. You always hold my hand...and put up with my bare feet
4. You're crazy cute...and have the cutest butt...there I said it....
5. You sacrifice Mind (School), Body(no sleep), and Soul (Golf?) for me and the babies...
6. You are a great provider, I never have to worry about "making" it...
7. You never complain about me taking time for myself...in fact you encourage it...
8. You are always striving for our eternal family, and for that, I love you more than anything...
I love you Tom...heres to 80 more years....at the very least...
So here are the top 8 things I love about being married to you....
1. Someone to always laugh with and at me...
2. You gave me 3 amazingly beautiful kids....I couldn't have done it without you.... :)
3. You always hold my hand...and put up with my bare feet
4. You're crazy cute...and have the cutest butt...there I said it....
5. You sacrifice Mind (School), Body(no sleep), and Soul (Golf?) for me and the babies...
6. You are a great provider, I never have to worry about "making" it...
7. You never complain about me taking time for myself...in fact you encourage it...
8. You are always striving for our eternal family, and for that, I love you more than anything...
I love you Tom...heres to 80 more years....at the very least...

3 comments:
Hey,
I totally spaced that it was your anniversay yesterday. Happy late Anniversary. I hope you were able to enjoy some time with Tom.
Love,
The Mills
Happy Anniversary! I love the picture! You are such a cute couple!
Happy late anniversary! Congratulations on 8 years of marriage and for all you do for each other, your cute kids and everyone else. The picture really makes me want to go to Hawaii:) especially with the dark and dreary day we are having today.
Post a Comment