Monday, April 28, 2008

Hmmmm....


I debated whether or not to do a a post. We really have had an uneventful weekend and Monday. I guess that is good considering how busy we have been lately. Elle is sick, or maybe she is cutting teeth. I'm not quite sure but she is ornery and has a runny nose so even though I am a mother of 3 it is any ones guess as too what is going on. Sad...I know. I did mop my kitchen today which was in dire need of it. You know your house keeping skills need some assistance when your son comes home from school, sees the clean floor and asks,"Momma, who's coming over? Why did you clean today?" So sad, but as they say out of the mouths of babes. Amazingly no one was coming over I was just sick of dirty, crumby feet. I guess that is the perk of hardwood floors. Tom is in finals and I can not wait to be done. I don't know what we are going to do with out school constantly hanging over our heads. I'm sure we will find something else to occupy ourselves with...I will post again tomorrow hopefully with something a little more exciting than mopped kitchen floors....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of mopping floors, my floor was freshly mopped (about a week ago, but that is really clean for me because lately I go about two months between mops with school)Well it was clean and then Cassie spilled a giant gatorade on it, then Nathan spilled a whole pitcher of koolaid on it about an hour later. So Nathan did something he has never done before, and he mopped the whole kitchen yesterday! He is plenty old enough to help out more, and it was so nice to have the extra help. I am just beggining to see just how much my kids are able to do, I have expected nothing from them because I like things done a certain way, but that will change now. Anyway it was a big deal to have him do such a big project, and he did a good job. I will never go 2 months between moppings again. Before you know it you can have Riley cleaning the floors.

Anonymous said...

I know Tom keeps telling me to have Riley help more, he had Riley loading the dishwasher a few days ago and I was like...what the heck...why haven't I been having him help with that. I guess it's just they grow up so fast that we forget they can do the big things.