Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Extreme Makeover Lillywhite Edition...

Here are some pictures from this weekend. Thanks again to everyone who came and helped. The house looks great! As you can see the kids had a blast. No, Beck didn't go savage on anyone he was just loving the RedVines. We spent all day outside, Tom tilled the back yard to get it ready to seed, Asia planted flowers and painted, and Eli was a rockstar with the caulk and paint. We also had Krystal and Chris help us paint and watch the babies, and Emma and Brad help us paint. I believe Tom would have likely plunged to his death many times if Brad hadn't been holding the ladder. It was great, and we wouldn't have been able to do it without everyones help. Sadly in spite of sunblock, a hoodie and me keeping her in the shade, I managed to get Elle sunburned. So we will know in 25 years when she has skin cancer where she got it from!(Yes I'm a horrible mom!!!) Poor Girl! We have an offer on the house and are in the process of counter offering so we should know by tomorrow evening if anything is going to happen. Anyways thanks again to all who have helped with the house over the past 6 months. We love you!



2 comments:

Nana said...

The house looks great. Emma said the paint colors are a nice combination. Sorry I was not able to come and help. I hope the offer is what you hope for. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

You guys Rock!!! It looks great. Let us know how things go.
Love you guys!!!