Wednesday, April 09, 2008
As I noted in a previous post Elle was crawling...what I may have failed to note was that she was only fast on carpeted areas. Well since the main level of our house is all hardwood and tile floors we were able to keep her quarantined in bedrooms. As soon as she hit the threshold to the hardwood floors she was stuck, not unlike a baby whale, flailing all arms and legs but going no where. Well as you can see she has mastered the art of crawling on the hardwoods. No area is off limits and of course she flocks to the dirtiest places first, bathroom floors. As a matter of fact I found Riley yesterday laying on the bathroom floor trying to coax Elle to come to him. Yeah, I taught him well... Its funny how things change, with the 1st child you are so anxious for them to crawl and walk, with the 2nd the novelty hasn't quite worn off and while you may not be encouraging them to crawl you aren’t discouraging them to, well I am on the 3rd child. While I am excited for her to grow and develop I am actually dreading her being mobile...like I said...horrible mom...It just was so nice to be able to plop her on the floor with toys and her to stay there. Oh well, I guess the all have to grow up sometime, and she is soooo cute with those chubby thighs...it's quite the miracle she can move as fast as she does...
P.S. We had someone walk thru the house today, and they want to do a second walk thru...of course they called Tom's phone and by the time we got the message it was after 9:00pm. We are keeping our fingers crossed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment