


Well I haven't had a cut or color since the beginning of December and was looking rather haggard. Tom was so sweet and sent me today to get it cut. It was so nice to have a break from the

kids and just have some girl time. Tom decided to come and meet me since he was already near the salon. Tom and Brooke have been talking for sometime about her cutting her hair. We have never really done a real haircut on Brookie so I was hesitant to try and do it myself. I decided to have Tom bring her there and let her get her hair cut. She was so excited and nervous. It turned out so cute and I feel like a new woman too. What a good hubby I have...We had the second walk thru today on our house. It sounds like we should be getting an offer tomorrow so that should be...interesting.
Also here's a shout out to Jed on his new job...way to go...and hurray for weeke

nds and nights off....
What a cutie...she loves it...
1 comment:
thanks dani- you guys are both cuties
Post a Comment