Well I put together the pictures from the dinosaur park. We went on Monday and it was so nice. My phone accidently fell in the Ogden River and after quite the debate I decided to go in after it, no sooner did I retrive it (with huge fish and what we think was a muskrat swimming around it) did I hear a splash and see Kates shoes floating. Asia retrived it and amazingly I tried to turn on my phone today and it works...so funny. Now I have to try and sanatize it so it dosen't reek like the river.
Today has been one of those days, since last night I have been weepy all day. I don't know if it is finding out that a 12 year old boy from our old (S. Ogden) ward passed away in his sleep on Sunday or something else. I have just been thinking about how fragile life is. I hope I show my kids enough how much I love them. I need to do better with letting them know they are the reason I wake up in the morning...
1 comment:
Dani,
Try putting your phone in an airtight container with some baking soda, but don't let the baking soda get in your phone. Overnight. That might work....
Post a Comment