Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let the Games Begin....

Well our house is slowly becoming more and more like a three ring circus. Between Toms school, selling the house, moving to Denver, and 3 sick kids, our house is in a constant state of insanity. I am trying to keep things in check and not get too stressed out. I figure it all will work out somehow whether I stress about it or not. We are meeting with a Realtor tomorrow to get the house listed. So I have been trying tonight to get the house ready but with 3 sick kids it has been interesting. Riley was home from school today...AGAIN.....with strep throat. I seriously feel like people think we are hypochondriacs. Brooke has already woken up twice in the past 2 hours she has been in bed, so this could make for an interesting night. This picture is what happens when I leave Tom in charge of the babies while he is on the phone. Luckily no one was hurt. I have to remind myself to let my kids be kids and not get so stressed out..this was one of those times!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Dani...sorry you are dealing with sick kids again. I have been there many many times where I have had winters of nothing but constant sickness with all three...and nebulizer treatments to boot. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dani!!

Your kids are soo cute! Even when they are sick. Im sorry you have had a tough winter.

Denver!!! When are you moving to Denver? I hope it is a good thing. Sounds exciting.

I love to check your cute blog. Hang in there!! Natalie