Well the picture says it all..we finally understand why Elle has been so fussy. She cut her first tooth. I was trying to get something out of her mouth and felt something REALLY sharp..yep a tooth. This should make for some interesting feedings! You would think after 3 kids I would see all the signs but of course I missed them. I did give her some Motrin tonight..a little late I know but hopefully she can get some rest. Riley and Brooke didn't cut teeth until they were 10 months so I just wasn't even thinking about it..poor girl..
Thursday, March 27, 2008
1st Tooth
Well the picture says it all..we finally understand why Elle has been so fussy. She cut her first tooth. I was trying to get something out of her mouth and felt something REALLY sharp..yep a tooth. This should make for some interesting feedings! You would think after 3 kids I would see all the signs but of course I missed them. I did give her some Motrin tonight..a little late I know but hopefully she can get some rest. Riley and Brooke didn't cut teeth until they were 10 months so I just wasn't even thinking about it..poor girl..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cute toe in the background!
Post a Comment