Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend 2008

Click to play Easter 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


We had a good Easter Weekend. Ken and Kathryn were kind enough to come up on Friday, spend the night and work all day Saturday on our house. Ken secured and otherwise rebuilt our sad excuse for a deck. It is so nice to be able to walk on it without the fear of plummeting to your death. The kids love it and we have already bbq'd on it. Kathryn and I met Kelly and kids at the WestPoint Easter Egg hunt on saturday morning. We pulled up right as the kids were springing to the field in search off eggs so we missed it. Luckily 2 nice girls loaded my kids up with treats and after playing in the park with their cousins the disappointment was soon forgotten. Fred and Sarah came up later Saturday afternoon and helped lay bark in front of the house. I made an early Easter dinner and it was nice to spend some time visiting with everyone. My kids were all sick again, fevers, cough, runny noses but we were in charge of sharing time so we dragged all the kids to church. Aside from the boogery noses they all looked very cute in their Easter garb. Mom and Dad had dinner and an Easter Egg hunt at their house and it was so nice. The weather was warm and it actually felt like Spring. It is so nice to be able to spend some time outside. Tom has been working so hard to get the house ready to sell and we actually listed it on Thursday. We have already had a few people come thru it so hopefully it will sell fast...we are praying. I am going to be so sad to leave our house but I am getting more and more excited about Denver. Tom's work is so excited to get him out there, we even found out they already have an office set aside for him and it has a view of the mountains!!!! This is big news, seeing as he has been working from what is the equivelent of a guard shack on a dark and cold dock for the past year. I am also so excited to get him on a regular schedule and have help with bedtime. Anyways I will post more later, I better go to bed. I stay up way to late with Tom gone, I guess that is one of the things that will change once he is 9-5.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are so cute. It looks like we missed out on the fun. We sure miss you guys. We love you!!

Amy

suz said...

what a great family shot!

Jenny said...

Your whole family looks so "springy!" What cute pics.

Mindy said...

Cute Dani! So I guess my house-warming gift to you will be for a new house... now to just get it to you! Josh Cummings... :( to answer your question... I'm trying to be sensitive about the info I post...