Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A spaceship to Jesus?


Today we were driving in the car and we saw a Raddison Inn that looks like a castle. I explained that is was a hotel and the kids decided we needed to go stay there sometime. Brooke tells me that our churches are like Jesus' castle, to which Riley said, "No the temples are Jesus' castle." I then try and explain that yes the Church and the Temples are Heavenly Father and Jesus' "houses" but that they don't live there like we live in our houses. Brooke then asks well then were does Jesus live, to which I reply, "In heaven." She asks "where's that?" and Riley chimes in with "Past Outer space". Brooke thinks about this for a second and says, "Well then we could take a spaceship and go visit Jesus there." Sometimes I wish we could Brookie...

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's so sweet! I wish that too...

Bonnie said...

So cute! It is good to hear you are doing well!