Friday, July 25, 2008

Kung Fu Madness.....

Tonight was a fun night. We tracked down a dollar
theatre in Arvada and took the 15 minute drive to check
it out. It's actually a pretty nice theatre and we are glad to have somewhat of a replacement for our beloved Kaysville Theatre. We decided to go see Kung Fu Panda and we were pleasantly surprised. It was a fun movie and, minus the 2 men that had to laugh obnoxiously loud at anything remotely funny, What's up with that..there's always one. it was a good time. It is almost a miracle that of the past 2 kid movies we have seen (Wall-E) they have both been really good. Tomorrow should be
equally enjoyable day...we are going to the Bronco's Training Camp. Bet you can't guess who's idea that was? It should be fun and we will probably only go for an hour or so so hopefully the kids will be good. Oh what I do for the love of my husband...I think I am going to find a scrap booking convention to drag him to...that would be payback. Well I will post some pic's of tomorrow..

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

I can relate to the laughing hyena, we went to see Batman and a lady behind us laughed at all the parts that weren't supposed to be funny. Like the hospital exploding....HA,HA, Ha, HA.. So annoying.