Sunday, July 27, 2008

Christmas in July.....or September...




I just have to post real quick and then Tom is going to post about Bronco's training camp and the other fun of our weekend. His first post this should be good...Anyway Tom talked to Kelly today and we found out they are coming to visit us over Labor Day Weekend....YIPEE!! I know it has been less than a month without seeing anybody from home but I miss everyone so much. Especially Candi and Kelly's family. Candi and I got together at least once a week and usually more so than that. I have missed Erik and Jennie so much, I didn't realize how big a part of my life they are. So needless to say when Tom told me that we were going to be getting visitors for Labor Day I was excited, OK excited is an understatement. Anyway here a few pic's I just had to share...So now that we have our first visitors scheduled you all are on notice to make your reservations....

No comments: