Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Uh Yes, I'll have the Influenza and ear infection with a side of RSV...


So Riley woke up this morning with a fever and Tom was down for the count. I finally decided to give in a take everyone to the doctors. We left around 1:30 and took Elle to her doctors’ appointment. She was so mad when the doctor started poking around at her. He checked her ears and sure enough she has a ear infection and on top of that RSV. Luckily she is doing really well with the RSV so we are just watching her. She cried for 45 minutes after the appointment, that’s even longer than when we got her ears pierced. Finally she cried herself to sleep. After we got done with that we took Tom over to the Instacare as all of the primary care doctors were booked solid. We waited for about 45 minutes and then Tom went back. An hour and a half later Tom emerged with a diagnosis of full fledged Influenza. So I get my wish Tom home on Valentines Day, just not the circumstances I was hoping for. Anyways, I'm tired. Knock on wood that I won't catch anything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here