Our sweet little Elle had her 6 month appointment today, to look at her you would think we never fed her. She 18 lbs 15 oz today. I can't believe how big she is. She is even bigger than Brookie was. Riley was 18lbs at 18 months. She is just too cute and oh so rolly. The doctor said she is in the 90th percentile for weight and the 50th for heigth. I guess she is built like me, short and squatty. We couldn't stop laughing at her in the dr.'s office. She did have to get 3 shots so tonight should be interesting . I'll write more later...
custom board books promo code
3 years ago

1 comment:
love the cleavage! she's so cute! when am i gonna get to see her and your other cuties again? Chuncey is still praying that Riley will come back...
Post a Comment