Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sneeze, Cough, Vomit, Repeat...

Today has been one of those days. Poor Elle is a giant mucous factory in a small body. She has been coughing, and sneezing, and then vomiting the mucous everywhere. I feel so bad for her but in the midst of it all she had been pretty darn happy. I do think I am going to have to take here to the doctor tomorrow as she still has her fever. Earlier today it looked like a snail was on the loose in our house. There were tiny snot trails all over me and, our couch, courtesy of my little girl. Riley pulled out his other loose tooth after 15 minutes of writhing and squealing. It was hard not to laugh at him as he tried to pull it out. He was so worried, even more than he was last week when he lost his first tooth. Well, I’m tired so I'm going to go to sleep with my little snot factory! Wish me luck!

No comments: