10. She is always willing to babysit my kids.
9. She gives me hope that even after 6 kids you can still be skinny...(a girl can aspire)
8. She is always willing to listen to me whine about my life, even when I know it's not that bad
7. She will take my kids if, heaven forbid, Tom and I should die in some fiery accident and not even make them live in the basement!
6. She laughs at my jokes...most of the time.
5. Makes the best vacation companion!
4. She is an amazing mom, and helps me remeber what "it's" all about.
3. She is Married to Tom's best friend..
2. She is very Empathetic and Compassionate, almost to a fault!!! (This ones for you Kelly)
1. She's my sister, what more could a girl ask for!
Happy Birthday Candi, I'm so glad your my sister!
Dani

1 comment:
Veiwing your blog is one of the highlights of my day. Thank you for the sweet message. I love you! Love, Candi
Post a Comment