I have to admit this was not the most romantic valentines day, but I did get to spend all day with those who I love the most, so really what could be better than that! Love you all!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You guys are so cute. I hope you feel better soon!!! We love you.
Welcome to our little blog. As you will notice it comes in spurts, sometimes several posts in a few days and then the silence of weeks and sadly months of nothing. I guess you can tell the pace of our family from the frequency of the posts. We are a busy little family but hopefully the moments of love and happiness are more frequent that the moments of complete craziness. Love, The Lillywhites
4 comments:
You guys are so cute. I hope you feel better soon!!! We love you.
Amy
I hope you guys are feeling better. We love you guys.
Amy
I don't wanna brag... but I think I am having a funner day... hope you guys get feeling better!
No fun! Hope everyone feels better soon. Yes, be grateful you had your husband home with you...in sickness and in health....
Post a Comment