Whats this you may ask, are the Lillywhites trying out some new grilling technique? No, this is a birds nest...yes a birds nest. Tom and I planted the lawn in the back on Monday, we noticed a lot of birds in the back yard and I even saw some carrying twigs and thought, "Oh that's cute!". Well yesterday Tom went on the deck to grill up some hamburgers and this is what he found when opened the grill, a HUGE birds nest. People they built this thing in a day and half....what is this world coming to? It was like they were building a habitat for humanity nest, I mean come on... Luckily their were no birds and even better no eggs yet. Tom came and got me, I laughed, took a picture and left him to clean it up. This may have been a bad idea as about 5 minutes later I smell what smells like a campfire. I go back out to the deck and yes, it's what you think, Tom fired up the grill...What the heck? I was laughing so hard. What was he thinking, now I do give him credit he had cleared out as much as he could but "couldn't" get the stuff out of the bottom of the grill, so he fired it up. Yep, thats my hubby...and thats why I love him, he makes me laugh every day...
custom board books promo code
3 years ago

5 comments:
next time tell him what for the chickens ...so you would then have grill chicken. lol
just kidding, i hope no animal rights activist are reading this.
Your blog was next to mine tonight so I read it. I am a bird watcher so this was soooo funny to me. You’re a cute couple!!
sounds pretty laketown to me.by the way,never mind on the grill-we changed our minds.
I thought Riley was the one who said "we're planting Ruth"?
Candi
For some strange reason, birds love to nest in grills. When I was growing up, my dad had to clear out our grill all the time...we had a really hard time keeping them away. Don't be surprised if the next time you grill, there's a nest in there again...
Post a Comment