Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...






We had an eventful weekend, We ran errands on Saturday and then on Sunday we had an early birthday party for Elle. It was so fun to get together with everyone and just enjoy family. Elle loved the cake as you can see. Thanks to everyone who came and for all the presents, Elle now has ton's of her own toys, and is dressed to the nines... Last week was so nice to have Becky and the boys come and visit and just reminded me of how much I miss her. I have started with the water works if I think for too long about being away from all of you. Luckily we are super busy so I don't have much time to dwell on it. Elle is continuing to try her hand, or feet?, at walking in fact tonight she took 4 steps. She is too funny and has tons of bruises on her little toosh. I guess that just comes with the territory. Brooke and Riley are doing good though I think the stress of the move is starting to affect them. Tonight Brookie got all weepy eyed and crawled on my lap asking, "Do you still love me momma?" I don't even know were this came from as she hadn't been in trouble all night. Luckily she got some cuddle time with mom and it seemed to pass. I need to remember to make time to just play with them even though we are so busy. Any how I better go it is after midnight and I need to try and get some sleep, Tom and I don't know how we are so lucky but for the past 2 days the kids have been sleeping in until 9am...I am not betting that it will be permanent but I am loving it while it lasts...until I post again...

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love that the frosting matches her bow!!! So cute!!

Jenny said...

Those pictures are too cute! Happy Birthday Elle! I still can't believe that I never even met her....just remember when you announced that you were pregnant with her:)

Anonymous said...

I envy Elle's cake eating skills. And Riley's pinata bashing skills.
We had fun and ate all the cake you gave us.