Last Thursday I started trying to have Elle stand up by herself. She has a little hippo that she had been cruising around on for a couple of weeks so I thought we would see how that went. She is the most fearless child I have had to date, I guess she thinks she is a big girl and had really taken off. In fact yesterday she took 3 steps before face planting it into Tom's knee...sorry I don't have the video for that though I think Candi may. I can't believe Elle is almost a year old, she is growing to fast. Anyways enjoy the video and Rileys awesome videography skills. Also we found out that our appraisal went thru and things are on track for us to close on the 25th. It is coming so fast, I think today was the first day that is has all started to feel really real. Here come the tears...
1 comment:
I can't believe it has almost been a year!!!
Post a Comment