Tom and I are working on sorting and packing, I am rethinking my plan to have Tom help as he is worse than Riley and Brooke when it comes to keeping junk. Prime example...the shirt, Tom bought this shirt for Riley and from the moment he brought it home I hated it, it is made out of pajama material and is just ugly. Luckily we are moving and so I thought it the prime opportunity to dispatch it to some other poor soul. Well I made the unwise decision of having Tom manning the DI/Yard Sale bag and he intercepted it. So now it's up to all of you to decided whether I have to see this hideous shirt on my son..or if I can be freed from it. We have set up a poll and you will have until tomorrow at noon to decide. Comments are also welcome...
p.s. after watching the video I sound really winded and onry, Tom and I had just been wrestling for the shirt right before so that explains that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
looks nasty to me- hey is it made out of the same material as pj's?
It does look comfortable and it looks like it is in much better condition that a lot of the T-shirts Eli won't let me throw away. Some of his shirts are literally held together by just a few threads. What is it about boys and keeping old clothes? Maybe I should invite Dani to come through our closet. If only she wasn't moving at the end of the month. Asia
That shirt is awesome I would wear it myself if I could. And PJ material? How could it get any better? Good purchase Tom.
Hmmm... can't decide! Do I vote for Tom or for Dani!! I have to say I think I'll vote for Dani. I've had similar fights in my house so... Good luck!
Gotta go! yuck!
You didn't leave the poll open long enough, but it looks like I need to come really help you guys get rid of some junk. Candi
Dani, if you really hate it that much, just have a little "accident" with the bleach at laundry time!!!! Or give Brooke a pair of scissors, hand her the shirt, and tell her to make something pretty!!!!
sorry tom...
toss it...
some poor child can enjoy having a shirt, even if it's ugly!
Post a Comment