Saturday, April 17, 2010
Howdy....
Almost a year and just now I am posting, our life here in Denver is just crazy crazy. Luckily for me that will all be changing, our life will no longer be so busy in Denver, it will now be busy in Dallas. Yep, we are moving.....again. It's just the way our life is going right now. We get settled in a house (luckily we are renting) and Tom gets promoted and transferred. There are definitely worse things and we are actually quite looking forward to the move. I mean who wouldn't want to move somewhere were you can wear extremely tight fitting wranglers and sequined vests. Bring it!!! Tom is now a Regional HR Manager for Saia motorfrieght. I can not tell you all how proud of him I am. We were talking about how he just started at Saia almost exactly 3 years ago as a Dock Supervisor, and here we are nearly 3 years later with the position of Regional HR Manager. I am filled with such gratitude to our Heavenly Father and his blessings he pours on us. God is so mindful of us all and what we need. Anyways we are actually leaving on a 7 night Cruise to the Mexican Riviera for our 10 year anniversary. We are going with Eli and Asia, and Chris and Krystal. It is going to be so much and so needed. I am looking forward to reconnect with my cute redhead hubby! Life is good and I will try and post when we get back!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
SO HAPPY to hear from you!! Especially when you haven't just been mugged in London. ;) I am so happy to hear about how good you are still doing, and what bountiful blessings you are enjoying. Have fun on your trip!
SO good to hear from you again Dani!!!
Now just post some pics of your kids!
Congrats! and enjoy your vacation.
Dallas! Fun! When will that be? And Congrats to Tom with his job!
Sad to see you leave! But I am so happy for your new adventure!
Post a Comment