Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day...and such...

Well this weekend was a whirlwind of activity as Chris and Krystal can attest too. Tom and Chris spent all day Saturday working on the downstairs bathroom. Tom and Chris downed a lot of Mt. Dew and we were all awake until 4 am in the morning working on it. Tom joked that we have great taste in friends but can't say the same for Chris and Krystal...In all honesty I am going to miss being able to do that with Chris and Krystal. It will be hard being so far away from everyone.
My wonderful hubby woke up with the babies on Sunday morning (Mothers Day) and let me lay in bed and get ready while he cooked me breakfast and helped the kids make me cards. It was so sweet and helped me remember how lucky I am to have my family. It was a good day and just nice to be with each other.
Tom's work is sending us out to Denver this weekend so we can find a place to stay and get things moving along. Rileys only criteria is that we find an apartment with a swimming pool...I guess we have to find something to make up for leaving his backyard and friends! I'm just excited to spend some time alone with Tom (and Elle)and get to focus on what we are going to do, and where we are going to live..that's a thought!!
Sorry the posts have been a little more sparse I imagine as we get closer and closer to the move they will even spread out further... P.S. This Mothers Day card is not my best work, but considering I whipped it out in less than 1/2 hour I was pretty happy...also the pics of The Boys were taken at 3:00am so that explains the goofiness...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cute card! Cute boys working!! JK! Looks like fun and thank goodness for Mt. Dews!