Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm blue...


Today started out just fine, I watched Erik and Jennie while Candi went and worked out and had a nice long visit with her. My kids were pretty good and Tom and I were able to spend some time together so why am I so blue. Do you ever days like that? There really was nothing that happened today that should have made me sad but here I am all weepy. Maybe its accumulation of a lot of things; Riley is almost done with school and I am faced with him growing up faster than I would like. Maybe the visit with Candi was so nice that it is forcing me to realize how hard it is going to be to leave all my friends and family when we move. Maybe it's the stress of needing to pack and move 8 hours away in less than a month... Or maybe it's just hormones...or (Tom's favorite) maybe I'm just tired.......where's a Ben and Jerry's when you need it?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

amen to ben and jerry's, those boys know how to solve all of my problems ;)... i get the weeps too... i don't think i always want to know why either...

Asia said...

I am sure it was fatigue from being woken up at 6:30 am to help your brother who was locked out of his car. Sorry! We sure are going to miss someone we can rely on like you to help us out in a jam even at 6:30 in the morning. Asia