Friday, October 13, 2006

Denver Pictures!!


Well Tom and I went to Denver with Chris and Krystal. It was lots of fun and fufilled one of Tom's dreams to go to a broncos game! We arrived in Denver on Sat. and went to Six Flags "Elitch Gardens". It was a lot smaller than we thought it would be actually quite a bit smaller than even Lagoon. It was fun though Tom could have probably done with out it because he is not a huge "rollercoaster" fan. The next day we were able to go visit my Grandma and Grandpa Briscoes graves. It was nice to visit the graves and the day was so beautiful. Just a nice crisp autumn day. We were the only ones there in the cemetary so it was so serene. Just beautiful. I have always like cemeterys though, I guess I'm just morbid. The next day was Monday and was the Broncos game. It was against the undefeated Ravens. It had been raining all day. We arrived at the Stadium around 4:30. We were able to walk down to the 1st row and watch the guys warm up. Tom and I had 12th row tickets near the north endzone and Chris and Krystal had tickets on the 5th level row 16 or 17. So at halftime I switched seats with Chris so the "Boys" could really enjoy the game. It was so much fun even though we were sopping wet and cold. I loved seeing Tom so happy. He was on cloud nine and I had a pretty fun time too. That night we went back to our hotel and crashed...only to be waken up by a fire alarm (the 2nd time on our trip). Needless to say we didn't sleep very well that night and were all very glad to be in our own beds.

No comments: