Thursday, October 05, 2006

Brookie and Riley on Broadway...ok in their room!!


Riley and Brooke are to funny and Tom and I are always thinking of new ways for them too entertain us. Well Brooke has recently started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". She has modified the words a little from "up above the world so high" to " up and down, up and down". It is too cute and way too funny. Riley on the other hand is more inclined to the religious hymns and has been graceing us with his own rendition of "Follow the prophet". He is to cute and is always good for a laugh. Well Tom and I are off to the Bronco's game this weekend and so I will post some pictures from our vacation. We are lucky enough to get to go with Chris and Krystal, they are so much fun to be with so know a good time will be had. Until we blog again......

No comments: