Here are some more pictures of Invesco field and the game!! We were able to watch the Espn pregame show with Steve Young. It was so neat to see how everything works.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I've never seen Tom look so happy!!! OK maybe on his wedding day. I'm glad that he had a chance go to a Broncos game. It looks like you had a blast!!!!
Welcome to our little blog. As you will notice it comes in spurts, sometimes several posts in a few days and then the silence of weeks and sadly months of nothing. I guess you can tell the pace of our family from the frequency of the posts. We are a busy little family but hopefully the moments of love and happiness are more frequent that the moments of complete craziness. Love, The Lillywhites
1 comment:
I've never seen Tom look so happy!!! OK maybe on his wedding day. I'm glad that he had a chance go to a Broncos game. It looks like you had a blast!!!!
Post a Comment