Friday, March 27, 2009

Silly babies....

So today is another day spent in our pj's we watched "Over the hedge" and had a delicious lunch of peanut butter sandwiches. I was looking over some pictures that are overflowing on our SD cards and came across this video. I had to laugh out loud. This was last Sunday night while I was at work. I guess Tom decided to have a band with the kids. I like to think Brookie got her awesome air guitar skills from me. Tom is better at remembering to just "play" with the babies than I am. What a good daddy Tom is, I'm one lucky girl...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE the foot stomping action!!

Bonnie said...

Such cute kids. The air guitar is almost professional. My hubby is better at "playing" than I am. Thank goodness for dads!!

Anonymous said...

The kids have some serious skills!! How cute. Can't wait to see them this summer!!