My friend Mindy "tagged" me and I figure we are due so here you go...
4 places I visit over and over:
1) Bear Lake
2) The Mountains
3) Costco
4) See's Candy :)
4 people who call/text/email me regularly:
1) Suzanne
2) Candi
3) Krystal
4) Tom
4 favorite foods:
1) New York Strip Steak and Mashed Potatoes (Texas Roadhouse Anyone?)
2) Ben and Jerry's fish food....need I say more?
3) Tepanyaki
4) Cafe Rio' chicken salad (Can you tell we miss the restaurants in Utah?)
4 places I'd rather be:
1) "Home" (UTAH)
2) Hawaii!!
3) Hawaii!!
4) HAWAII!!!
4 movies I'd watch over and over:
1) Hitch
2) Dirty Dancing
3) Pirates of the Caribbean (any of the 3, mmmmm....Capt. Jack Sparrow...)
4) Dumb and Dumber (that ones for Tom..)
4 bands/groups I love to listen to:
1) Gwen Stefani
2) Beatles (ya, I'm going old school)
3) Brobecks (gotta love it Mindy)
4) Jack Johnson
4 people I'm tagging:
1) Asia
2) Suzanne
3) Emma
4) Bonnie...yes, you Bonnie!
custom board books promo code
3 years ago

2 comments:
Have you seen the new batman movie? If you have then how come it's not on your list of top movies?
yeah! I forgot Batman too! that was good... those brobecks... happy birthday! I think about you and Sherri! Tom is too cute!
Post a Comment