Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School!










Well the dreaded and blessed day has arrived and we are officially back to school. Riley was so excited to go to school today and it seems like he has a good teacher. His school starts at 7:45 am so we are having quite the adjustment to this new (extremely early) schedule but I did love the fact that he was home by 2:45. Brooke cried today because she missed Riley and I had to agree. I am excited to have him back in school and to have a more structured schedule but on the same hand I miss having my whole little family home with me. Anyways I have been horrible at updating my blog we have just been busy. I will post more pictures and updates tomorrow....hopefully! Off to bed, I am soooooo tired!!!









(We were so excited to pick Riley up after school!)

1 comment:

Brad and Emma Leavitt said...

OH so cute. I can't believe they go backt o school so early. No wonder they get so much time off for Christmas. We miss you guys. Love ya.