So we have had an eventful week, Elle got her ears pierced on Sat. She was so cute and didn't really cry...it was more of a yell. She carried on for about 10 minutes just yelling at us, it was so sad but she looks so cute. Brooke was all worried about Elle. In fact Tom and the kids went out of the store so "the kids" wouldn't get upset about Elle crying, I really think it had more to do with Tom not wanting to see Elle hurt. We taught our new class on Sunday, Tom and I have been called to be CTR 6 teachers. They are a rambucious class but good for a laugh. Monday Riley had school off, we had another major snow storm so we all just stayed in. I was so lucky to have Riley and Brookie wake up Tuesday morning with raging pink eye. Last Friday Riley came home and said, " Ethan had pink eye!" This is a boy in his class but I didn't give it much thought figuring who would send there child to school with pink eye. Well this boy is also in Rileys class at church. Needless to say Riley now has it. I was able to get some medicine and hopefully he can atleast go to school on Friday. Yuck! Thankfully neither Tom, Elle, or I have got it. Knock on wood!! Well, one of the children is waking up, last night Tom came home @ 2:30 to find me and all 3 kids in bed with me. I'll write more this week, we have some new developements in the Lillywhite household.
P.S. Congrats to Marianne and Steven on the news of a boy!!! We love you!!

2 comments:
Hi Dani! You have been tagged, so visit my blog to see the rules of the game!
You punk!!! I have been calling you.... okay, I did give up for a while... So now I've found you! Hopefully you are not trying to hide from me. I do have a house-warming gift for you... talk to me!
Post a Comment