The weather here in Utah today is crazy. This picture is of our neighborhood from our porch.It had been storming nonstop. We have gotten well over a foot of snow so far and it is still coming. Tom is out there somewhere trying to make his way home so he can then drive in to Salt Lake for work. He is already an hour late in leaving. Crazy Crazy weather but I have to admit that I love it. Riley is home from school today sick and I love the feeling of having them all tucked in tight and warm in their beds for naps. It makes me want to whip up some hot chocolate and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies..to bad I'm trying to lose weight. This is the first Winter in years that I can remember there being so many storms so close together. Tom is pushing snow for Alamo and said there is well over 18-20" of snow up there. You know its a lot of snow when Tom gets stuck while pushing snow. That is part of the reason he is so late. I guess hwy 89 is closed down because of an accident so that is not helping the cause. Anyway all the snow motivated me to blog our Monte Cristo sledding so you get more pictures. I know you are so excited but oh well. It sounds like Tom is home, I better check out the damage.
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
Wow 2 days in a row this may be the start of a beautiful relationship!!


1 comment:
Dani, your kids are growing up so fast! Brooke is beautiful! It is so good to hear about your family and have an update! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment