This is what I killed yesterday (Go ahead, click on the pic and take a good look). There was a lot of screaming involved and not all of it was by me. Guess we are spraying this weekend. Add to this the fact that we just finished reading Charlotte's Web, and I am fairly certain there is an egg sack with 514 babies in it hiding somewhere. It's times like this that I wish Tom didn't travel, I should not be in charge of killing things like that!!!!
custom board books promo code
3 years ago

8 comments:
Just the picture made me screem and send shivers down my spine!
Yep! That makes me want to throw up. I HATE spiders! Hate them with a passion. Still wondering why they are so important that they needed to be put on this earth.
Next time (I guess hopefully there won't be a next time) put a coin by it so we can tell the true size. It looks huge! Remember at the apartments when I was trying to kill the giant scary fake eyelash? I agree that moms should never have to deal with that.
That was me. Candi
Oh, Yucky!!! I agree, wasn't there something in the marriage vows that pledged to always kill all the spiders? And I swear they always wait till hubby leaves to sneak out and scare you!
I think it's awesome. Next time you see one package it up and send it to me.
Way to go Dani!! That wasn't a small task by any means.
You crack me up! That is so disgusting! Killing spiders should definitely be the husbands job.
Post a Comment