I didn't know you had moved to Texas, but as I was watching this video, I kept thinking that looks like a Texas rainstorm and our backyard when we lived in Texas. Then sure enough, I scroll down and see that you did move to Texas! I hope you love it there! I did, especially the people. It's a good state to live in, even if it is sooooo hot! Hope all is well!
Welcome to our little blog. As you will notice it comes in spurts, sometimes several posts in a few days and then the silence of weeks and sadly months of nothing. I guess you can tell the pace of our family from the frequency of the posts. We are a busy little family but hopefully the moments of love and happiness are more frequent that the moments of complete craziness. Love, The Lillywhites
3 comments:
That sounds gorgeous! I don't want to jinx us around here, but I would LOVE a good storm!
I didn't know you had moved to Texas, but as I was watching this video, I kept thinking that looks like a Texas rainstorm and our backyard when we lived in Texas. Then sure enough, I scroll down and see that you did move to Texas! I hope you love it there! I did, especially the people. It's a good state to live in, even if it is sooooo hot! Hope all is well!
Water mocassins huh? You don't have that problem in Utah!
Post a Comment