So we are having a blizzard here today and tomorrow...literally just watch the news. It is snowing so much that I was sent home from work today and told not to come in tomorrow! Yipee!!! I came home and took the kids with me to run the babysitter home, after we got back inside we were all soaking wet due to the snow and the fact that our apartments refuse to shovel the sidewalks....ever. So I made an executive decision to get back in my pj's to which all of the children followed suit. We have spent the hole day curled up on the couch in our pj's watching movie after movie and just enjoying being lazy. My kitchen is ferocious, but I really don't care. For breakfast we had homemade cinnamon rolls (it was also lunch for me) and I am making french dip sandwiches for dinner, followed with chocolate ice cream for dessert. All in all a nearly perfect day.
custom board books promo code
3 years ago

4 comments:
How fun is that! I want a snow day!
I've been missing you, I'm so glad you havent completely given up on your blog! If we ever have a snow day here in Utah, you can bet that we'll be staying in our jammies and having a day like that...to heck with the kitchen!
Your kids are so big...:(...
Sounds like fun! I wish they would do that here in Logan.
That sounds like an incredibly perfect day!!! I would like to order some homemade cinnamon rolls please!!!
Post a Comment