Friday, September 05, 2008

Still here....

Yes, we are still here. With Tom gone to Georgia and then The Lutz Family visiting us on top of me having Bronchitis we have just been crazy busy! I will update more tomorrow.

5 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Dani,

Get Better! We're all sick here too....

Fred and Sara said...

tom's in georgia? What part?

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better! We are all fighting bad Cold's down here. I don't know why it is still freakin' hot. Anyways, can't wait to hear about your visit with the Lutz's

Asia said...

I am so sorry you have been sick. How miserable to be sick when your husband is out of town and you have to be on your own with the kids with no help. I wish you were closer so we could help out watch the kids or bring you dinner or something. we all miss you guys so much. Kate still asks to play with Brooke like everyday.

BookwormMom said...

Since my team lost yesterday (Colts), I have to hope the Raiders win tonight...GO RAIDERS...Kick Bronco BUTT!!!!

I miss you guys.