Sunday, August 26, 2007

Little China Doll...






Tom and I bought this dress when we were in New York 4 years ago. Tom found it yesterday and put it on Brookie she looked so cute. We even found some cute pink "Chinese" shoes to match it. We put it on Brookie to wear to church today but her cute little tummy busted out the zipper, then tom "caught" her cute little tummy in the zipper. Needless to say Brooke screamed and the dress will not be making an appearance anytime soon. You'd have to say she looks very cute. I may try and fix the zipper, but doubt I will be able to do to my lack of any real sewing skills. Anyways things are going good with the house and I will post some progress pictures of our own sinking titanic. Love you all- Tom & Dani

No comments: