Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Holy Cow....I finally remembered my password!!!!


So as you can tell I haven't posted in forever. The server made me create a new account and being the pregnant genuis I am I couldn't remember my password or account info. But tonight I cracked the code. Life has been crazy busy as you all know. Tom got a great new job at Saia Motorfrieght. It is quite stressful at the moment but we are excited with the potential to grow within the company. We even may have decent insurance with this baby as long as I deliver after July 15th (my due date is the 19th). Lets see what else is new, Brooke managed to break her wrist during a wild horsey ride on Riley and subsequently managed to pull of her cast a week early. Needless to say it has been a busy time. Jed and Suzanne had there darling little girl Claire and we were able to attend the blessing this past sunday. She is so cute, I don't think I have ever seen a baby with such petite features. We were also able to go camping over memorial day weekend and spend some time with Candi & Kelly, Emma & Brad, and Eli & Asia. It was fun minus the sleeping in a tent when you are 8 months prego. I will continue to update our blog in the next few days... I will save my log in info for future reference....

Dani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were wondering what happened to you guys. Just Kidding! So sorry to hear that Brooke broke her wrist, She does look good in pink though. Anyway we enjoy hearing about your exciting lives thanks for sharing. Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy.
Love the Goldthorpes