
Today has been just one of those funny days. Brooke woke up mad and just won't give it a rest. She is almost all the way potty trained so we put her in undies. Of course she poops her pants for the 1st time in 4 days. Not only that but I go to put her down for a nap about 20 minutes later and find a mashed tootsie roll on the ground. Problem is it's not a tootsie roll. Yep a little treat from my beautiful daughter that managed to slip through her pants. Yum...tootsie roll anyone?

3 comments:
This is Sam and I'm wondering why you have a picture of 2 cops carrying 1 of those fake ronald mcdonald guys????????
Excuse my son........
Sam you are too cute. I don't know the story behind the post but just though it was a funny picture. I have a feeling someone stole Ronald and the police were recovering him.
Post a Comment